At Premier Sotheby's International Realty, We make renting easy!
We offer an assortment of single family homes and condominiums available for long term annual rental that will satisfy almost every imaginable life style.
Our vast selection of condominiums and homes may include a variety of options such as water views, large yards, pool, heated spas, tennis courts, boat docks and access to the area's award winning golf courses. We can also offer locations that will accommodate an easy commute to the downtown locations of Clearwater, St. Petersburg and Tampa or to the Tampa International or the St. Petersburg International Airports.
Complete rental application.
Pay Application Fee.
What if I am sharing the rent does everyone need to complete an application?
All applicants 18 years and older must complete an application. Upon submitting a completed application each applicant is required to produce an acceptable form of “proof of identity” and pay an application fee of $55.00. Checks are to made payable to Premier Sotheby's International Realty.
Is the approval process the same for renting a condominium?
If the property and the property’s common areas are subject to the rules and regulations of an association, such as a condominium, the applicant needs to complete an association’s application and pay the processing fee.
- How can someone know if they can afford the rent?
Here is an easy test ... applicants should have a combined gross monthly income of at least 3 times the monthly rent.
- How much of a background check is done?
The applicant’s credit history, court records and references will be verified and evaluated to determine if they meet the acceptable standards.
- Do self-employed applicants have to provide extra documentation?
The self- employed will be required to provide proof of the “stated income” with federal tax returns from the previous 2 years and/or 1099’s. Retirees will be asked to provide verifiable sources of income.
- What questions are asked when the previous landlords are contacted?
Landlords will be specifically asked about any chronic late rent payments, NSF returned checks, evictions or threats of evictions and about any history of complaints pertaining to excessive noise, public disturbances or illegal activities. They will also be asked about the condition of the property when the applicants left.
- How about renting to people with pets?
No pets are permitted without the written consent of the landlord. If permission is granted a non- refundable pet fee and an additional security deposit will be required.
- Is any money due before a lease is signed besides the application fee?
At the time the application and the Contract to Lease is approved by the landlord the applicants will be required to pay 1⁄2 of 1 month’s rent as a “good faith” deposit to reserve the property. This deposit will be forfeited if the applicant fails to enter into a lease that reflects the terms of the Contract to Lease. Otherwise, it will be applied towards the security deposit.
- How about after the applicant signs the lease? Payment of the first month’s rent, last month’s rent and the security deposit are due at the time the lease is signed by the applicant.
- Should the landlord be contacted by the tenant if a problem occurs? All the properties we rent are managed exclusively by us under a written agreement with the landlord. Applicants are not permitted to directly contact the landlord at any time during the application process or during the lease period. RentSVR has the resources to quickly resolve most problems that may arise.